Aston Brooke provides corporate immigration legal services to businesses, educational establishments and individuals. Our team has been consistently ranked as a leader in this area.
As the immigration rules have become more complex legally, we have made it our business to ensure that our advice covers more than an outline of options. We use our global experience, knowledge and contacts to solve problems for our clients by being proactive and, when required, tough with the authorities, delivering our work within cost expectations and ensuring that we are accessible to our clients as each one of our clients is important to us.
Our business immigration team has a wealth of experience between them; the understanding of the workings and procedures of the UK immigration service combined with the detailed knowledge of the legal technicalities relating to immigration law means that there is nothing our business immigration team has not dealt with. This application of practical and legal skills guarantees that our clients receive a pragmatic, efficient service with advice tailored to the individual needs of each client.
Our team has been praised for the level of personal attention that we give to our clients and our innovative approach. We represent multi-national companies, SMEs, startups and educational establishments across all industry sectors and have helped many professionals worldwide secure approvals and visas.
- Tier 1 (general) highly skilled migrant and post study work applications
- Tier 1 entrepreneurs and investors
- Tier 2 sponsorship of skilled workers
- Tier 4 student visa
- Tier 5 youth mobility and temporary workers
- Work permits for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals
- EEA residence permits including non-EEA family members
- Worker Registration Scheme
- Indefinite leave to remain (permanent residence)
- Naturalization and registration as a British citizen
- Marriage, fiancé, civil partnership and unmarried partner applications
- Sole representatives of overseas companies
- UK ancestry
- UK visa and entry clearance applications
- Advice on the process of obtaining a license to sponsor non-EEA workers and non-EEA students
- Prevention of illegal working
We can advise employers on what measures they need to adopt to help prevent them from employing those that are not eligible to work in the UK. This will help prevent employers incurring a Civil Penalty of up to £10,000 per illegal worker.
For further information and legal advice contact us on 02034754321 or Please click on the quick contact ↑ link.